The first day of the Inter-State Farm and Home Show (IFHS) was a great success with a great turnout at Nellis Hall on the Coffeyville Community College (CCC) campus.
KGGF 690 AM and KRIG 104.9 FM and the Bartlett Co-op Association have partnered with more than 80 vendors in northeast Oklahoma and southeast Kansas, bringing together both the residential and agricultural worlds.
Door prize winners from Friday’s draw include:
- Janae Taylor won a $150 gift certificate from Rejuvenation Med Spa
- Tom Barton won 15 pounds of ground beef from the American Heritage Beef Company.
- Troy Jones won a 30-minute massage from Advanced Physical Therapy.
- Robert Kriebel won a pair of tickets to the Comedy Jamboree at the Grand Country Music Hall, Hot Rods and High Heels at the Clay Cooper Theater and the World’s Largest Toy Museum.
- Mary Schaplowsky won a four-pack against Arbuckle Wilderness in Davis, Oklahoma.
- Ron Rhodes won a four-pack at the Stafford Air and Space Museum in Weatherford, Oklahoma.
- Bob Reed won a pair of tickets to Ozark Country at the Grand Country Music Hall and Hot Rods and High Heels at the Clay Cooper Theater.
- Nancy Gregory won a family four-pack at Riversport and the National Cowboy Museum.
- David Harkins won a family four-pack at Great Passion Play and Turpentine Creek Wildlife.
- Jenell Hughes won a weekend getaway to Branson, including a two-night stay at the Comfort Inn in Thousand Hills from Myer Hotels, and tickets to shows and attractions.
- Rhonda Shy won $500 cash from KGGF 690.
Day two will begin Saturday, March 5 at 8:30 a.m. in Nellis Hall on the CCC campus. IFHS will end at 4:00 p.m.
Whether you’re looking for the latest agricultural products and equipment, landscaping and general home improvement, home decor, lifestyle services, or tasty treats, this is a must-see sight. Many vendors will have cash and carry items that can be purchased during the show.
KGGF 690, KGGF 104.1, KUSN 98.1, KWON 1400/93.3/95.1, KYFM 100.1 and KRIG 104.9 will broadcast live from IFHS. Meet local radio personalities, plus Tech Talk’s Charles Miller and Charles Moll, and Green Country Gardner’s Larry Glass.
There will be many more door prizes and giveaways from local vendors, including another $500 cash prize, tickets to Branson shows, Oklahoma City attractions, a four-pack gift box of Cask and Grove of Independence, a $50 gift certificate from Crafty Candle, a gift basket from Bluestem Corps, and more.