Here is an overview of the 10 most read articles published at the New Jersey Stage during the week of November 21-27, 2021. Each week, we publish approximately 70 articles, including several columns and original articles, as well as press releases for them. events that take place throughout the state and surrounding areas like Philadelphia and New York. This week’s Top 10 features articles from 5 counties in New Jersey (Atlantic, Cumberland, Essex, Middlesex and Monmouth) and New York. The most read article, for the third consecutive week, was a story about the movie “A Case in Blue”.
1) “A Case Of Blue” – A very NJ / NY movie is now available – A case of blue, a feature film with Stephen Schnetzer (Another World, Homeland, ATWT, Days, OLTL ) and Annapurna Sriram (Billions, Wild) was released for rental and purchase on most streaming platforms on October 19, 2021. The movie that asks “is it possible to relive a long lost romance?” has a strong presence in New Jersey / New York and was filmed primarily in Ridgewood with many local actors
2) Halle Berry’s first film, “Bruised”, was filmed in New Jersey – (NEWARK, NJ) – Atlantic City features prominently in highly anticipated sports drama bruised, which premieres on Netflix on November 24. The film stars Oscar winner Halle Berry and marks her directorial debut. It is the story of a former mixed martial arts fighter who struggles to regain custody of her son and relaunch her athletic career. bruised was written by Michelle Rosenfarb and produced by Basil Iwanyk, Brad Feinstein, Guymon Casady, Linda Gottlieb, Erica Lee, Gillian G. Hormel, Paris Kassidokosta-Latsis and Terry Douglas.
3) downtown Vineland hosts an old-fashioned Christmas on the avenue – (VINELAND, NJ) – Come on, all come to An Olde Fashioned Christmas on The Ave, the three-day downtown Vineland Christmas extravaganza, which runs from Friday December 3 through Sunday December 5 on Landis Avenue , from the 500 block to East Avenue. Step back to the Christmas days of yesteryear, a weekend packed with activities and opportunities to come to The Ave for a good time and holiday shopping. Enjoy live music, holiday movies, Christmas characters and decor, food, stories, carriage rides, fun with Santa, fun and companionship, and much more just like in the good old days, when the atmosphere seemed to be warmer and more inviting.
4) Christmas show featuring the Radio City Rockettes returns after being canceled in 2020 due to pandemic – (NEW YORK, NY) – The 2021 Christmas show with the Radio City Rockettes, presented by Chase, is back this holiday season with performances at Radio City Music Hall through January 2, 2022. The Christmas show – seen by over 69 million people since its debut in 1933 – is a one-of-a-kind tradition where the magic of Christmas in New York City comes to life. The beloved show returns after an absence in 2020 due to the pandemic, which marked the first time in 87 years that production has been canceled.
Advertise with New Jersey Stage for $ 50 to $ 100 per month, click here for more information
5) The Prudential Center hosts a power plant on November 21 – (NEWARK, NJ) – 105.1 power of iHeartMedia, Home of the Breakfast Club and Angie Martinez, New York hip-hop and R&B, presents its annual live music event, Powerhouse, on Sunday, November 21 at 6:30 p.m. EST, at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. Power 105.1 on-air personalities DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God of “The Breakfast Club” have officially announced Powerhouse’s on-air star performers, which will include Migos, Moneybagg Yo, Polo G, Saweetie , Capella Gray, SpinKing and Friends, with more to announce.
6) Robby Steinhardt’s solo album “Not in Kansas Anymore” has been released – You know Robby Steinhardt as the legendary violinist, singer and frontman of the band KANSAS, recording 9 albums that reached gold, platinum and double platinum statuses, and now making another mark in the world with his first and single solo album. Robby Steinhardt and Solar Studios have released Robby’s first and only solo recording, More in Kansas.
7) “The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts” unreleased by Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band is finally available – “The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts”, a film by Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band featuring never-before-seen footage of the group’s explosive performances at the MUSE benefit shows at Madison Square Garden, is first available through Sony Music Entertainment’s Premium Content Division in partnership with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
8) The South Asian Theater Festival will take place from December 11 to 12 – (NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ) – Epic Actors’ Workshop, will present the 15th South Asian Theater Festival December 11-12 at the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center. The two-day festival will explore the art and diversity of South Asia through theater, music, dance and spoken word examining social and cultural issues and traditions from South Asia to the home and around the world, and will feature theater participants from India, Bangladesh and California. , and New Jersey.
9) Ali Wong to shoot Netflix comedy special at the Count Basie Center on November 21 – (RED BANK, NJ) – Comedian Ali Wong’s Milk & Money Tour stops at the Hackensack Meridian Health Theater at the Count Basie Center on Sunday, November 21 at 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. The shows will be filmed for an upcoming Netflix comedy special. Tickets, priced at $ 49.50, are on sale through theBASIE.org, the Basie Center box office and Ticketmaster.
ten) Journey announces Freedom Tour with stops in Philly and Newark – (NEWARK, NJ) – Legendary classic rock band Journey have announced their Freedom Tour 2022, with very special guests Billy Idol on the first leg of the tour and Toto on the second. The group arrives in the area with concerts at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Wednesday, February 23, and at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ on Sunday, February 27, 2022.
As you can see from this list, event previews are still one of the most popular areas of the website. Event previews are noticed when we first post them, and then again when they’re brought back to the main area of the site the week the event takes place – sometimes even several months later. Make sure your events are previewed by sending us press releases at firstname.lastname@example.org – for even more promotion check out our advertising rates which range from $ 50 to $ 100 for a full month of advertising. It’s the best deal around!